THE CALL Vocational and Life Purpose Guide:
- Would you like to better understand your own unique gifts and calling … your
- Could you use help with college and career choices?
- Would you like to better understand your marriage partner?
- Would you like to help your team function more effectively, and encourage them
in their own God given strengths and abilities?
- Does your “sending” organization, seek to equip and prepare individuals for life
and work overseas?
Consider “THE CALL”. THE CALL Online Assessment measures Spiritual Gifts (from
Romans 12), Behavioral Traits, Occupational Interests, Aptitudes, and Cognitive Learning
Styles. THE CALL Vocational and Life Purpose Guide was developed through a partnership between Profiles International, Focus on the Family, and Follow Your Calling.
Upon completion of THE CALL, you will receive a comprehensive written report with much insight into your God-given talents, abilities, interests, gifts, and strengths. In addition, Carol
will debrief you and walk you thru steps of growth. How can this “whole-person” approach change your life?
- Identify your Life Purpose.
- Identify your Spiritual Motivational Gifts from Romans 12: 6-8. These gifts are essential
to understanding how God has “wired” you for your unique career/life purpose.
- Suggest career and ministry-specific job titles within the Christian marketplace as well
as within US Dept of Labor categories.
- Gain a more complete and accurate picture of who you are, with perspective on the
27 different dimensions of your life.
- Give glory to God, while identifying your own unique personality and calling in this uniquely clear and balanced assessment.
Debrief sessions can be completed in person or via Skype or telephone, whichever method
is most convenient for you.
“We began using The CALL with people who are mostly engaged in cross-cultural work… Whether our purpose of the assessment was to help one understand himself, to understand where one is as part of a team or in a foreign culture, or to affirm direction and calling in transition, we found the results of The CALL to be authentic and always to give significant insight to every participant.” — Sharon, Missions Pastor, California
“My husband and I have been profoundly blessed by The CALL. We are so thankful for Carol’s GOD-given gift in coaching, and administering, consulting, and interpreting our results. This has been a remarkable tool for our marriage – promoting understanding of one another, while helping us to discover our strengths and weaknesses individually and as a couple” — Mari, Texas
I believe THE CALL is an essential, powerful tool for marriages – from newlyweds to those with many years together. THE CALL helps couples learn and grow exponentially – and in doing so, each marriage is greatly blessed and strengthened”. — Erron, Los Angeles
“THE CALL assessment has changed the way I interact with many people and the way I process thoughts. I have a very active imagination and tend to get ahead of my ability to execute. I am now much more disciplined about setting priorities and crossing off things that are low priority.
I am also collaborating to get “buy in” and input from others. The process validated what I determined my call to be.” — Doug M, CEO of an international investment firm.